2011年4月14日木曜日

punishment

on the dame cold snowing valentines day, i came to see him to his school because he called me to come. i borrowed special power from valentines day, i tired to see him and explained why i cheated on him. lol i still wanted him. i dont know why. i told my ex, i like someone. i cleaned up EVERYTHING!

we played with snow and i explained him why and what happened to me really exaggerate. wow i had to say oh,,, i had bad romances and i changed somehow but i want to be a good girl again! wow i tried but i could not be completed one this time. thats shame on me.

i dont remember where we went after like sleep together or went home by myself.
anyway i became his girlfriend probationer.lol

from the day, he became more mean and cold to me but i am his kind of girlfriend. he never ever made time for me and it was really sucks. i dont know if i deserve this position and i hoped to finish this punishment. 

wow its been more than two months now. plz give me back for two months!


he went back turkey and i can say, we never contacted to each other....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿